lunes, 22 de febrero de 2010

The wedding.



Hello!

We Marta and Carlos, talked about our Redding.

The wedding was performed by Father Juan, in the church san agustin. The dress was made by Agata. He dress was spectacular.

The guests were invited by us. The invitations were made by Patricia, is my decorador. The cake was bought by Aurora, my mother.

The music was carried by Daniel, my brother.

The establishment was bought by Carlos.

The Rings were bought by Carlos.

The photos was made by my photographer. He did our album.

1 comentario:

  1. "We, Marta and Carlos, are going to talk about our Redding."

    "THE dress was spectacular"

    The guests were invited by us. The invitations were made by Patricia, "SHE" is my "DESIGNER".

    "The music was carried OUT by Daniel, my brother."

    The photos "WERE" made by my photographer.

    ResponderEliminar